- 1 romaine heart, rinsed and chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen organic corn, defrosted
- 1 organic Persian cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 large organic bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup cherry grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp/ finest chopped red onion, optional
- 1/2 avocado cubed
- 3-4 Tablespoons Trader Joe's Sriracha ranch dressing, to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked, cooked quinoa (can be prepared in advance)
- Boil 1 cup water and rinse quinoa thoroughly in fine mesh sieve. Add quinoa and cover. Reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed
- Transfer cooked quinoa to refrigerator and let cool.
- Prepare vegetables and place in large bowl. Add cooled quinoa, dressing and toss to combine.
- Top salad with avocado and serve immediately
Makes two generous servings